29 – 30 August 2018
Grand Hatika Hotel, Tanjung Pandang, Belitung, Indonesia
We face the fourth revolution of the industry, which is powered by a wide range breakthrough, new technology, innovative ideas and creative activities. All those things were naturally born, mostly, by the interdisciplinary science and technology. The enhancement of the interdisciplinary research for Industrial Revolution 4.0 become the theme of the fourth IC-STAR conference in this year.
IC-STAR 2018 is a foremost annual forum for sharing and highlight original and novel ideas, significant advances, the state-of-the-art, current status, and future challenges on all aspects related to the research and development in the field of science, engineering, and their interdisciplinary subjects. Continuing the previous events, IC-STAR 4.0 is intended to facilitate both publishing and networking. It aims to be the platform for information dissemination, gathering, and networking for academia, researchers, engineers, and professionals.
This year, IC-STAR 4.0 is arranged into four symposia:
- Engineering and Technology Symposium; included the latest RnD of industrial 4.0 in the area of (not limited) electrical and telecommunication; mechanical and industrial; geophysics; aeronautics; mining and materials; chemical and environmental; civil and architecture; computer & information technology.
- Tropical Biomass Symposium; included but not limited to biomass potentials and biomass mobilization, feedstock, residues and by-products, biomass crops and energy grasses, municipal and industrial wastes, biomass production for energy purposes, biomass and bioliquids combustion for small and medium scale applications, gasification for power, CHP and polygeneration, pyrolysis, oil-based biofuels, and biorefineries.
- Material Science and Chemistry Symposium; included but not limited to biomedical materials, battery materials, bi0-energetics, ceramography, chemical material, composite materials, coatings and surface engineering, tissue engineering, polymers, powder metallurgy, thermoelectric materials, process control, bioseparation technology, biorefinery.
- Life and Applied Sciences Symposium; included but not limited to agriculture; food science and technology; animal science and veterinary; marina & fisheries; forestry and ecology; soil and land resources.
Prospective authors are invited to submit original and previously unpublished paper in .doc/.docx or .pdf format through EDAS Conference Management System. Submission contribution for review may include:- regular papers (max 6 pages)- short papers (work in progress) (2-4 pages)The camera ready paper should be in regular version (max 6 pages). Papers selected for publication in conference’s supporting journals should be extended to avoid duplication. All topics are open to academic, research and industry contribution, including policy development, technical report, and research in progress.
Please include all those following important dates into your agenda:
- Paper submission deadline: 20 June 2018
- Last notification of acceptance: 30 June 2018
- Early bird payment deadline: 20 July 2018
- Camera-ready submission deadline: 15 August 2018
- Registration deadline: 10 August 2018
- The conference date: 29–30 August 2018
In the last 3 years, IC-STAR has published numerous of selected papera on various indexed journals. This year, IC-STAR 4.0 will maintain this achievement in order to dedicate our service to dedicated IC-STAR’s authors and contributors. The accepted and presented papers will be included in the Book Chapter Integrated Sci-Tech Volume 4 with ISBN and DOI. Selected papers will be submitted to journals/proceedings: IOP MSE (Scopus indexed), IJASEIT (Scopus indexed), AEEE (Scopus indexed), and INSIST (Crossref indexed).
Social Program and Field Trip (all inclusive)
Although not as popular as Bali or Lombok, Belitung is blessed with some of the best beaches of the country. The sand is soft and as white as palm sugar, and some even argue that the sand here is even whiter than that in Bali. Belitung is also surrounded by more than 100 small islands. Almost all of them are decorated with white sand and granite rocks, and only a few are inhabited. All IC-STAR 4.0 participants and guests are welcome to a sea side gala dinner, and a memorable adventure field trip.